Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Friday!

Yayy! It's Friday and hubby has the weekend off, double yayy!! He's the man, let me tell you, my computer went kablooy last week. It was baaaad. Apparantly my antivirus software was, well, nowhere to be found. lol, how that happened I just don't know. Anyways, he completely redid my computer and, icing on the cake, got us Cricket wireless internet! Wahoo! No more crawling along with dial-up! I can see all the lovely pics on everyone's blogs without refreshing the pages over and over, it's awesome! And boy do all you stitcher's have some of the most beautiful finishing techniques. I am inspired to get busy and try out new and interesting ways to finish things off. Must go shopping! lol I need fabric, and trim, and buttons and ribbons and....the list goes on! lol
Well I'm off to blog-hop, later! ;0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine,
Welcome to no more dial-up. You are going to love it. Don't forget to share all the stitching goodies you pick out.