Sunday, February 15, 2009

Daytona 500

Well, what can I say? To Matt Kenseth-yayyy Congrats on winning, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! To Brian Vickers-sucks to be you, have you forgotten Talledega? I haven't, and even though Dale Jr says it was an accident, you had it coming. To Vile Kyle-really sucks to be you, I'm still chuckling as I think of your squished up car-thought about making a screensaver out of it but decided it would seriously mess up my computer. And most importantly-Dale jr, I'm still proud to be your fan and am looking forward to next week!
Other than that, the race was extremely boring. Kinda just blah~lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Jr.! They made is sound like Jr. was the cause of it all. Brian Vickers is an idiot. At lease Jr. will admit when he is wrong.

Too bad for Kyle it just wasn't his day. He forgets what it is like to get caught up in a crash when you have led most of the laps?

Over all not a bad race and Kenseth won!

I can't wait until next week in California!

Kristie R said...

I have to agree with you, it was a very boring race...hope next week is better