Monday, April 20, 2009

Dark Cherry/haed bb sal update



Here she is so far! I love this one, she's so pretty and so pink! I'm stitching her 1x1 on 25 count lugana, in a color called Lt. Rose. It's very close to the dmc #818 or 819 in color. I've already put her away, now I'm starting Papillon's new mystery sal for 2009 called Castles in the Air. It has lots and lots of specialty stitches in it & is going to last for 24 months. I'm just barely getting started and haven't even picked out all of the colors for it yet. I'm sort of doing it as I go along, picking what looks good as I get to it. I am using dmc as it is overwhelming to try to pick out hdf for this one(to me anyways lol) too many beautiful color choices with hdf. And I'm on a bit of a budget right now too so good old dmc it is! I'll post pics as I complete each month's installment, probably not in the month it came out as I'm already 2 months behind!!

No comments: