Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's Wednesday~

Well, I started Castles in the Air, but decided I didn't like the fabric I had so I'm going to restart at a later date. I'll just collect the parts while I shop around for the "perfect fabbie" lol! Oh well, if I'm going to commit to a 2 year sal I better get everything just right or I won't be able to stay with it. So instead I started Mates, a really beautiful pattern of 2 wolves by Cross My Heart. I got the pattern at patternsonline several years ago and just haven't gotten around to doing it. I'm stitching it on 18 count aida, which seems to be my fabric of choice for patterns like that, the ones that cover the whole fabric like a painting. I'm enjoying it so far~
I had to redo my blog template as the Pyzam one messed up, then the header got stuck on there somehow and it was just yucky. So back to the plain blogger one which I shall stick with for now. Hope everyone has a great day today, it's warm here in OK-which reminds me OMG!! I was walking in my yard yesterday picking up stitcks, getting ready to mow it for the first time this weekend, when I almost stepped on a really BIG, black snake! AAAAAAGGHHHHH!! I hate snakes. I have a live and let live policy which goes something like this-you live if you stay the he*&% away from me! lol I ran back to the house to get my camera for a pic, but he was gone when I got back, so that's good. But now I'm seeing snakes everywhere lol~

No comments: