Wednesday, May 6, 2009

When it rains, it pours

It's been raining here for almost non-stop for about a week now. We needed the rain but I'm longing for some sunshine. It's been a rough few days, first the transmission in my car went. Now in just the last 2 days we lost 4 puppies to some sort of sickness. The 2 that are left I've been letting just run loose in the yard. They stay close to the house and don't bother the neighbors thankfully, as I'm not putting any more animals of any kind in our dogpen until we figure out what they got into(or what got into them) Not much else I can do at this point.
I'm still stitching on RR's so nothing to show stitchy-wise.
Oh, yeah. Happy birthday Kyle Bush and congrats for winning on your special day.
Not a very cheerful post this time, but that's life eh? It will be better soon, I don't stay down for long, hugs

No comments: