Saturday, December 19, 2009

only 6 more days to Christmas

Howdy all! I haven't been doing much here with the blog lately, I blame Facebook. I've discovered Farmville over there and have been playing it alot! My stitching still calls me back to reality from time to time, lol!
I don't think I will be gettin chat noir done before Christmas, especially since that is only 6 days away now. Oh well, it will get done, probably sooner rather than later since it's for someone else. I'm thinking of my new year's stitching resolutions-I'm toying with the idea of no new starts until I get some long-time wip's finished. I have a dresser drawer full of unfinished projects and it's getting to be overwhelming. So I figure it's time to put some structure back into my stitching **gasp** the startitis in me hates that idea big-time!!
I officially finished up my Christmas shopping today, I'm so proud of myself! I'm usually one of those people at walmart the day before trying desperatly to find gifts before it's too late, not this year!
I will be making a list of projects that I think I can finish next year, it's along list~;0)

No comments: