Wednesday, August 25, 2010

it's definitely August!

Aah, the dog days of summer are here, or at least they were lol. It was over 100 degrees every day for the past few weeks but finally has cooled down. It's a only 80 today so I got outside and tried to do some mowing. Note I said tried. Got stung by a red wasp and conceded the yard to them for now. It's time for some chemical warfare I think lol

I was faithfully stitching on my horses until I made a major boo-boo, counted wrong and ended up with a major frog session. Then one of my kittens slept on it and had to wash it. Rolls eyes, kittens learn that stuff early and she's definitely living up to her name-Princess! I brought out my oldest ufo to work on, Burden by HAED. I've almost finished another page on him so will have a pic to show soon! Maybe, just maybe I can get him finished this year, I've had him in the works since November 2006~

No comments: