Monday, August 2, 2010

just another Monday

Hope everyone is having a good start to the week! This is the last full week of summer vacation, the munchkin and husband go back to school the 12th. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it all at the same time. It will be nice to have some time to myself but it's going to be soo quiet with them both gone all day, lol. Guess I will get lots of stitching done!
Speaking of stitching, I'm still faithfully working on horses 3. I'm about halfway done with the 3rd page, it should go pretty quickly, then just a half page to do and that will be the halfway mark on it. Artecy came out with their latest new patterns last Friday so my wishlist has grown much bigger! sigh, can't stitch them all but I plan on giving it my best shot!! ;0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine,
Our homeschool starts the 24th. I won't be getting much stitching done but will do my best. My time to myself is when I can get out on my bike. I love it. I can't wait to see your progress on horses 3. Take Care!

Are you still able to see the Racing? At this point I am not sure who is going to win the chase!

Christine said...

Sounds like you will be busy, but it is time well-spent with your son!
I'm still watching the races faithfully, it is slightly frustrating though. Poor Jr is getting the short end of the stick week after week, I'm hoping that if Jr doesn't make the chase Harvick wins it lol!