Friday, December 12, 2008

getting ready for Christmas

It's about that time! I got to go do some Christmas shopping today, it's a lot more fun to shop when you're not so worried about the bills getting paid too. I think this is the first year in a long, long time that we've been able to do alot more for Christmas than just enough to get by. I spent my afternoon wrapping gifts and putting them under the tree, it's just a miniature one as I don't have alot of room in the living room so had to downsize! lol

I plan to enjoy as much of this weekend as possible since it is supposed to get cold and icy starting Monday afternoon. I keep reminding myself that this time last year we were under ice and without power. So it's not so bad, I'll just keep repeating that to myself over and over lol. I hate winter, I really do.

Well, I'm off to try to get some idea of what my stitchy plans for next year will be. I'm thinking I need to finish some projects and not start new ones for awhile. We'll see how that will go over with my stitchy personality, she doesn't like that idea one little bit, no sirree. ;)

No comments: