Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving! We had a good time, drove to my mother's on Thanksgiving day and had another dinner with the inlaws on Friday. Everyone behaved themselves, which is surprising at the inlaws lol!

Say hello to Puppy and her babies! She had 6 puppies on the morning of the 29th, she's tucked inside a sleeping bag at the moment, nice and toasty warm~


It's turned cold, only going to be about 40 degrees today. At least it isn't snowing or sleeting. I haven't forgotten last years icestorm. Since the leaves have all fallen off the trees you can see all the damage still left from last year, I guess it will take a few years for the trees to come back from all that. I'm ready for spring again.


I've started my first large Teresa Wentzler pattern, the castle is the name of it. It's a really cool dragon wrapped around a castle. Most every symbol is a blended color so it's slow going but I'm really enjoying it. Haven't stitched enough for a picture yet but soon~

No comments: