Saturday, January 31, 2009

stitching updates

Hi! I haven't posted in awhile, I have been stitching on Fairy Dreams this week. I ran out of one kreinik, with just a tiny bit to go, very frustrating! All I have left after that bit is the beading. I'm waiting to get the kreinik before I do the beading, it's very tedious and I'm concerned about squashing the beads in my q-snaps. In reality they probably won't break, but I don't want to take the chance, lol
So I'm working on Burden for awhile, see if I can get some progress on poor Frodo, he gets awfully neglected! My own fault really, I'm stitching him 1x1 on 28 count and it gets very tiresome after a bit, especially with all the black. But he will be well worth it in the end so I keep plugging away on him. I'm getting close to being halfway. I don't have any batteries in my camera at the moment so no pics~
Oh, and a reminder, it's getting close to the DAYTONA 500!!! Yes, I'm excited, can you tell?! lol I get so bored when racing is 'on vacation'. Like my favorite driver doesn't work hard and need a vacation every once in awhile! grins and waves~

No comments: