Thursday, October 29, 2009

All right, who dunnit?! lol


LOL!! I can't help but laugh about this! It's been pouring down rain since about 6:30 this morning, it was still dark and stormy at 7:30 when I took the munchkin up the driveway to wait for the bus in the truck, it was still lightening and thundering like crazy so it was the best way. I didn't see it if it was already squished then, I found it around noon when I went to check for the mail, surprise! There was no mail inside, I checked lol. Good thing I'm not waiting on any stash! Oh well, I've been wanting a new box anyways, one that doesn't leak and get my mail all damp.
Of course my roof is leaking as well, all the plastic that we so carefully put up for a quick fix, well it blew off a few days ago. Actually it blew halfway off and is flapping around the side of the house driving me crazy at night. Want to take bets on how long it takes my dear sweet hubby to "get around to fixing it"? Anybody familiar with that phrase?! lol

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Oh no, your mailbox was murdered!

It looks like it was truly an accident, at least. Probably the lousy weather. It's really annoying when it's done on purpose!