Saturday, October 3, 2009

I'm sooo close to a finish!

lol, I'm so close to finishing my sign lanuage sampler. I ran out of floss with just 1 & 1/2 letters to go, ordered the floss, got it, stitched it, then ran out of beads halfway around the border! I had to just shake my head and laugh at myself. So I ordered the beads from 123stitch (my favorite online source for everything stitchy!) Hopefully they will be here today or Monday so I will have a finished pic to share soon. In the meantime I've started my Christmas stitching. I'm stitching some really cute cows for my SIL, her kitchen is done in cows. I had cows for awhile, but I'm gravitating back towards sunflowers. I love sunflowers, so bright and cheerful. I'm working on a afghan for hubby, it's just a regular ripple in black/grey/teal blue, hugs

No comments: